Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Screw That

JP calls me while I’m fixing to go out for a night on the town.

*ring ring*

“Tavis?”

“Yeah?”

“Where the hell are you? You were scheduled to be here at 7pm”

“Fuck that, I’m on for tomorrow night, tonight is my night off”

“Not according to the schedule, did you even bother to look at it?”

“Yeah I did, I looked at it last night before I left, Thursday, 7pm”

“Well that was changed today, so get your ass in here”

“Hey look, if you wanna change the times and dates, that’s fine with me. If you don’t bother to tell the people about the changes, not my fucking problem”

“So you’re not coming in?”

“Did you bother to call me and let me know my shift was changed before hand?”

“No”

“No, G’night JP”

*click*

JP called an hour later to let me know that he got Chris to cover my shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home