Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Raod Trip: On We Go

“Shit dude, I feel like shit” Well, we all felt like shit. We just had breakfast at McDonalds. Everyone had a McStomach ache.

Our early departure time was tossed to the wind. We were on the road for no less than 30 minutes before our driver took sick. Well he was already sick, but sick in the extreme way. As the only other licensed driver, I took over the wheel and on we went. I guess I should mention that I wasn’t covered under Trevor’s insurance. “Shit dude, I don’t care. Just drive and worry about that crap later on”.

An hour into the trip, the joints were lit and everyone become mellow. Jeff started strumming on his bass. The McAches were gone and the road trip really began. We were loaded with weed; assorted mixed cd’s of old school tunes, a carton of smokes, and a thirst for adventure.

Fifteen minutes later, I pulled over so Samitch could throw up. He was TKO for the next three hours. So yeah, good weed. We all had quite a few laughs at Samitch’s expense. On we went. Our crew was hurting, but things could only get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home